textTinyR 1.1.4

textTinyR 1.1.3

textTinyR 1.1.2


test-tokenization_transformation.R : test id 329 
/usr/local/bin/../include/c++/v1/string:2992:30: runtime error: addition of unsigned offset to 0x62500f06b1b9 overflowed to 0x62500f06b1b8 SUMMARY: UndefinedBehaviorSanitizer: undefined-behavior /usr/local/bin/../include/c++/v1/string:2992:30 in

textTinyR 1.1.1

textTinyR 1.1.0

textTinyR 1.0.9

I added the global_term_weights() method in the sparse_term_matrix R6 class

textTinyR 1.0.8

I removed the threads parameter from the term_associations method of the sparse_term_matrix R6-class. I modified the OpenMP clauses of the .cpp files to address the ASAN errors.

textTinyR 1.0.7

I added the triplet_data() method in the sparse_term_matrix R6 class

textTinyR 1.0.6

I removed the ngram_sequential and ngram_overlap stemmers from the vocabulary_parser function. I fixed a bug in the char_n_grams of the token_stats.h source file.

textTinyR 1.0.5

I removed the ngram_sequential and ngram_overlap stemmers from the sparse_term_matrix and tokenize_transform_vec_docs functions. I overlooked the fact that the n-gram stemming is based on the whole corpus and not on each vector of the document(s), which is the case for the sparse_term_matrix and tokenize_transform_vec_docs functions. I added a zzz.R file with a packageStartupMessage to inform the users about the previous change in n-gram stemming. I also updated the package documentation and Vignette. I modified the secondary_n_grams of the tokenization.h source file due to a bug. I’ve used the enc2utf8 function) to encode (utf-8) the terms of the sparse matrix.

textTinyR 1.0.4

I modified the res_token_vector(), res_token_list() [ export_all_funcs.cpp file ] and append_2file() [ tokenization.h file ] functions, because the tokenize_transform_vec_docs() function returned an incorrect output in case that the path_2folder parameter was not the empty string.

textTinyR 1.0.3

I corrected the UBSAN-memory errors, which occured in the adj_Sparsity() function of the term_matrix.h header file (the errors happen, when passing empty vectors to the armadillo batch_insertion() function)

textTinyR 1.0.2

I included detailed installation instructions for the Macintosh OSx I modified the source code to correct the boost-locale errors, which occurred during testing on Macintosh OSx

textTinyR 1.0.1

I added the following system-flag in the Makevars.in file to avoid linking errors for the Mac OS: -lboost_system I modified the term_associations and Term_Matrix_Adjust methods to avoid indexing errors I corrected mistakes in the Vignette

textTinyR 1.0.0